Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thing 5

I am experimenting with Flickr now. Uploading the pictures I chose was easy, but now I'm stuck on how to import them into my blog. I took four separate pictures and made a set. I may have to rethink that, depending on how they load onto my blog. I still do not know how to upload the set to my blog, but I finally figured out how to insert a single picture. Above you will see the results. I know that this feature is helpful when you want a group of people to look at pictures or want to create an album with pictures from many contributors. If you were going to do that, however, you'd have to educate everyone involved about Flickr.

I am the yearbook sponsor at my school and I can see the value of having something like this so that others can contribute pictures for use in the yearbook.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Sharing possible yearbook pictures by posting them to Flickr is a great idea. You could create a unique tag, like "vanston08", and ask people to use that on their photos. Then you could search by that tag to find everything.